The Jabra BIZ 2425 NC takes corded headsets to a whole new level of quality, with Neodymium speakers and gold contacts for optimum voice transmission, Kevlar and surgical steel construction for maximum durability, and patented 360-degree rotating boom. 3-year warranty — protects your headset investment by adding a full year to GN Netcom’s standard warranty. Super soft ear cushions — enhance comfort and make sure the earpiece fully encloses the ear for less distraction from surrounding noise. Specially designed T-bar — on headband to prevent it from getting tangled in your hair. PeakStop technology — protects users against acoustic shock which can result in hearing damage. Clothing clip with ID tag — keeps cord in place and prevents tangling.
Sample of Compatible Phones
Yealink Compatible Phones:
- Yealink IP Phones: T48G, T46G, T42G, T41P, T38G, T32G, T28P, T26P, T22P, T20P
If your phone does not appear this list contact us via online chat or telephone for additional alternatives options.
Connectivity: QDQuick Disconnect (QD)
- For usage in training/supervisory for monitoring you will need a the Jabra observation cord along with an additional headset.
- For usage with Unified Communications client such as Jabber, Skype or Microsoft Lync (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- For usage with streaming music/sound and for voice calls (requires optional Link 860 or 280 adapter)
- To connect headset to both PC and Deskphone use headset with Link 860 adapter.
Frequency Response: NarrowbandSpeakers with a narrowband frequency response are capable of producing sound in a range well suited for traditional analog phone lines
Digital Signal Processing: NoThis device does not utilize DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
Microphone Type: Noise cancelEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
Boom Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction - great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
Mute function: NoThere is no option to "mute/unmute" a conversation directly from the device. Purchase the Link 860 adapter to add mute feature.
Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
Weight: 79 gramsHow much the headset weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette SSmall (S) leatherette ear cushions
What's In The Box
- ✅Jabra BIZ 2425 Duo Headset
- ✅Smart Cord